|The Official SCMAF Youth Sports Rules shall govern all SCMAF Cross Country competitions.
GENERAL RULES AND MODIFICATIONS:
1. A runner committing two (2) false starts shall be disqualified.
2. A runner shall be liable for disqualification if he/she interferes, obstructs, or gains an advantage over another runner or runners. ELIGIBILITY:
In order to compete in a SCMAF Championship Meet, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Participants must compete in their age division.
- Participants must turn in the SCMAF Youth Waiver/Release Form
- Verification of Birth Date
- Entry fee payable to SCMAF, Entry will not be accepted without fee
($8 per participant)
The following age groups shall be used for all SCMAF Cross Country competitions: Year Born: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Gender Divisions: Boys and girls will compete in separate Boys and Girls divisions.
AWARDS: Medals will be awarded to the first eight (8) places in each individual event. Ribbons will be awarded to ninth (9) through fifteenth (15) place finishers in each event.
Shoes: All participants must wear shoes in competition.
Spikes: Track and turf spikes are not permitted. Track shoes designed for spikes are not allowed, even if the spikes are removed.
2012 RESULTS and PHOTOS
2008 Meet Results and Photos