CONTACT THE SCMAF OFFICE TO ORDER YOUR SHIRTS TODAY!!!
TRACK AND FIELD RECORDS - COMBINED BOYS AND GIRLS
In order to compete in a SCMAF Championship Meet, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- All individuals must have participated through a program sponsored, directed and supervised by an Active or Associate SCMAF Member.
- Participants must compete in their age division.
- Participants will be allowed to participate in any two events during the Association meet to qualify for the SCMAF Finals.
- Participants must qualify through an Association to advance to the SCMAF Finals.
- SCMAF Youth Waiver/Release Form
- Verification of Birth Date
2013 COMPETITION DIVISIONS:
1. Age Division - The year born is the sole criteria for determining the age competition. Participants must provide written verification of date of birth.
2. Age Groups - The following age groups shall be used for all SCMAF Track and Field competitions:
*1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
(* Participant can not be in a grade higher than 8th)
3. Gender Divisions - Boys and Girls will compete in separate Boys and Girls divisions.
Medals are awarded to the first five (5) places in each individual event.
Ribbons sixth (6) through ninth (9) in each event.