This page is to provide Youth Basketball Teams registered with the Southern California Municipal Athletic Federation (SCMAF) with basic information on the SCMAF Basketball program, and the rules and policies which pertain to their participation in the program.
SCMAF Basketball is open to both girls and boys between the ages of 8-15. SCMAF Basketball focuses on player development, a positive environment, spirited competition and good sportsmanship.
Thank you Sponsors!
HOW TO QUALIFY:
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
1. SCMAF Team Roster (Must be signed by SCMAF member representative)
2. SCMAF Youth Waiver/Release Form
3. Verification of Birth Date
4. Special provision players using grade for the division must provide verification of current grade
5. All coaches must complete the Free CDC Online Concussion Awareness Training www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/youth.html (Printed Certificate required)
6. Entry fee payable to SCMAF, Entry will not be accepted without fee
Open Tournament, Early Bird deadline Wednesday, March 18th Entry Fee $265, after March 18th with completed tournament registration Entry Fee $290 Final Deadline: March 23rd, 5:00PM
Tournament of League Champions Series, Entry Fee $235- plus $30 for insurance for teams that did not participate in a qualifying tournament.
Note: TLC teams must qualify at Association Qualifier Tournament.
The Official SCMAF Basketball Rule Book shall govern all SCMAF Basketball competitions.
2023 Association Tournaments
2023 Championships Schedule
March 24 - 26