Get Active and Learning Something New with LA County Parks!
Registration today! Classes start Monday, September 14th.
We're offering a variety of classes to exercise your mind and body, learn ways to stay healthy, and enjoy a new hobby. From Zumba and HIIT fitness to tutoring and music, there is a class for everyone. All ages and levels welcomed!
Choose from a wide variety of virtual and in-person outdoor classes in:
- Arts and Culture Classes like Mixed Media Art
- Exercise and Fitness Classes both virtual and outdoors in-person like core fitness, high-intensity interval training, pilates, senior fitness, yoga and Zumba
- Health and Wellness Classes for mindfulness, healthy cooking, kid's wellness, and Tai Chi
- Martial Arts for all levels of Tae Kwon Do and Karate
- Performing Arts, Music and Dance Classes for all ages to learn various styles of dance, drumming, violin, and music production - both virtual and outdoor options
- Special Interest Classes include tutoring, dog obedience, knitting and crocheting, creative writing, STEAM class, and legal clinic.
- Sports Programs include tennis for all ages and levels plus cheerleading
Virtual class options offered in most categories so you can participate from home!
Fall Recreation Classes begin Monday, September 14. Most classes are offered weekly or twice a week and run for 10 weeks. The in-person classes will take place outdoors with COVID-19 guidelines to help keep participants safe. Virtual classes provide convenience from the comfort of home.
Visit our website to register for Fall Classes and learn about COVID-19 safety health guidelines.
REGISTER ONLINE AT http://reservations.lacounty.gov
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is the top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet of physical distancing, wear face masks, and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed in each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Check out the Fall schedule & register for an activity at reservations.lacounty.gov.
For information and updates, visit the LA County Parks’ website at parks.lacounty.gov and follow @lacountyparks on Twitter and Instagram, or @parks.lacounty.gov on Facebook.
For media inquiries, please contact Katie Martel, email@example.com, (213) 304-9863.